The Best Dog Food Products I Have Found
Recommended Product #1
Clicker training is extremely effective in training your dog. This product is by far the best clicker product for the money that I have found.
Recommended Product #2
If you are looking for a book that includes everything you need to know on raising a well-behaved puppy, I have found the book for you. Kindle edition only $3.99.
Recommended Product #3
This book is extremely well written and easy to understand. It teaches a number of basic tricks that lead to a well behaved dog. The daily training requires little time. Kindle Edition only $.99.
Recommended Product #4
This is a great product to entertain your dog if you are away for a long period of time. Different sizes are available.
- admin on Dog Health Issues – Don’t Leave Your Dog in a Hot Car
- Massage therapy school lapeer on Dog Health Issues – Don’t Leave Your Dog in a Hot Car
- admin on Pet Food Nutrition–Do Veterinarians Know What to Recommend?
- paula on Pet Food Nutrition–Do Veterinarians Know What to Recommend?
- admin on Best Dog Food Ingredients – Are They Misunderstood?
- Cat Food Nutrition
- Cat Health Issues
- Cute Puppy Videos
- Dog Food Nutrition
- Dog Health Issues
- Dog Heart Warming Stories
- Dog Issues Today
- Dog Nutritional Supplements
- Dog Training
- Healthy Dog Food
- Healthy Dog Treats
- Healthy Pet Food Business
- Heart Warming Dog Stories
- Pet Food Nutrition
- Pet Health Issues
- Pet Nutrition Business
- Supplements for Pets
Tag Archives: diamond dog food recall 2012
Salmonella food bourne illness for pets The FDA appears to be taking steps towards controlling food bourne illness in humans. But there is little being done to prevent this type of illness in our pets. The good news is that … Continue reading
Dog food and salmonella – The Diamond Pet Food plant in Gaston, SC has been inspected by the FDA. This is the plant where salmonella poisoning has apparently contaminated some Diamond pet food. The preliminary findings of the inspection are … Continue reading
The Dog Food Recall 2012 Continues to Expand. I know of 12 brands of pet food that have been voluntarily recalled since the end of November, 2011. Some of these are very popular brands.